Monday, May 10, 2004

Ummm....

Ok, so we all know Craig's List is creepy and odd. That's why we love it so.

And yet...

And yet...

I got this mass-mailing today from someone who must have seen on of my (decidedly non-bizzare) postings.

"Hi there,
I'm single, 28 years old, live in London and work for a TV company. I'm 5"10 in height and of average build. I enjoy going out to the theatre, eating at nice restaurants (of which there are a generous selection in my local area !) and intelligent conversation. I am interested in alternative lifestyles, specifically one which would allow me to live in a gynarchic relationship (i.e.. the superiority of Women and Girls over the male) I hope you can appreciate from the above statement that I really do enjoy being nagged and manipulated. I really adore women and would love to meet a woman that I could pamper and who would enjoy being pampered..someone who would enjoy keeping me under her thuimb.. I think you get the idea !
What I am looking for is a beautiful, intelligent and sexually liberated woman who wants to settle down and have a stable home life, while still being able to enjoy her freedom.
I am not fussed over the nationality of woman I would like to meet, nor by her sexual preferences (for example this situation may suit a lesbian couple), as I've mentioned above it is her state of mind that is more important. This would be a LTR on her terms i.e. she would be able to cuckold me as she wished. Apologies for the pseudonym, but as you can imagine I need to be discrete so I'd prefer to use this it until I have found someone who is as serious about this as me. I can send my photo if there is any interest in taking things further

Regards,

(weirdo)

Why does this not sound remotely appealing? Should it? Gynarchy?

Ps: I need to stop posting. It's obvious that I am a wee bit obsessive, is it not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home