Confucious say - Binge Drinking Bad for Liver and Brain, Good for Broken Heart
"Have you ever seen that bumper sticker that goes, "I am brilliant and talented, but I have to do dumb and self-destructive things to relax"? Studies at the Free Will Astrology Think Tank have shown that a far higher percentage of Sagittarians exemplify this bad habit than any other sign. Even if you aren't dominated by it, you probably fall victim to it every once in a while. That's the bad news. The good news is that you now have the power to break its hold on you. By August 1, with hard work and a little grace, you could very well have earned the right to put the following bumper sticker on your car or refrigerator: "I am so brilliant and talented that I've discovered how to relax in uplifting ways that enhance my brilliance and talent."
Okay, horoscope, stop yelling at me. I'll stop my bungee jumping in the nude while shooting up heroin in the middle of hurricanes. Gawd. Loosen up a bit. You never want me to have any fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home