Impressive, very impressive...
So I'm psychosomatically giving myself the flu because I want to go home but i'm a bad liar. So far, I've managed to muster up a pain between my eyes that could be identified as a headache, a good bit of nausea, and a full body ache.
Of course, the body ache is just karate hangover. And the cure for it is to go to karate again today. But Tuesday 12:30 class is Sensei Akira, and I just have to say, for the record, fuck that.
Ow.
Akira: *clap* "10 sit up, legs in air!"
Class: "Osu, Sensai!"
Me: "Os...argh!"
Akira: *clap* Ichi!"
Ni!
San!
Shi!
Go!
Roku!
Shichi!
Hachi!
Ku!
Ju!
Now! 10 push up! Knife edge! Faster!"
Class: "Osu Sensai!"
Me: "Osu - arrrrghgh!"
Repeat at least 5 times, with Akira grinning wickedly every minute. He's like the Darth Maul of Karate, if being a Karate-ka were anything like being a Jedi, which it's not, because I never, ever, ever pretend while I'm in class that I am a Jedi knight in training who could seduce a young Obi-Wan if he ever showed up in class by kicking his ass in a sparring match and winning his respect, his admiration, and his heart, although Jedi are not supposed to be attached ever. Except that I'm so gifted and spiritual and so sexy in my Jedi robes that...
Erm.
Anyway, no karate for me today, because Ewan McGregor is not there and Akira is.
What was my point, again?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home