Thursday, August 19, 2004

Hello!

Well, I am feeling a hell of a lot better today. I'm not sure whether it's the fast, or my star chart, or what, but I feel like I'm back in the land of the living. God, it's been a shitty few...whatevers. I can't keep track of time when I'm miserable..it feels like weeks, months. That's why I love my blog. I can look back and say, oh, I've only been sad for about four days, or whatever length of time.

I'm excited, having a meeting with my first big-time wedding client. Okay, I'm hardly getting paid, but it's still a big wedding, and I am in complete control, except for the bride's preferences of course. But still.

Super exciting.

Secondly, I have a new project. Bringing a miserable dog back from the brink. I haven't seen him yet, but someone told me about him this morning and I said I might take him and I haven't been able to get my mind off him all day. I wanted a BIG dog, I wanted a stable, well adjusted. What the universe seems to be sending me is "About 4 months old, eight pounds, looks like a little deer, terrified, covered in cuts and bruises, and can only shake and eat."

:(

I don't know what this is going to be like. I haven't made a commitment yet. I just said I'd take him for a while and try to give him a safe place while he discovers that not all human beings are monsters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home