"You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help." - Calvin
Yeah, I think I may have scared A1 this morning with more grumpiness. Seeing as my diet and "sleep hygiene"
(I love that phrase. Let's all say it together - "SLEEP HYGIENE!!!")
are really sucking these days, I can't say I'm surprised.
But I feel better at the moment. I has some fresh squeezed juice for breakfast, and read my horoscope.
"The future enters into us, in order to transform itself in us, long before it happens," wrote Rainer Maria Rilke in Letters to a Young Poet. That's a good description of what will be happening inside you in the coming weeks, Sagittarius. But keep in mind that this lovely invasion may not be accompanied by fireworks and thrilling music. It might unfold in a series of what Rilke called "seemingly uneventful and motionless moments."
I'd like some motionless moments. I've been moving so fast, lately...my daily practice has been all screwed up, too. That would explain a lot. I also think he means I need to sleep more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home