Yes, still alive.
Aren't you glad?
Lots of cool/scary/weird stuff going on, mostly inside.
I went riding for the first time in years. It was so worth the exorbitant horse-rent I paid. I kept my heels down and my back straight, wore the velvet helmet and NOT the bike helmets the other people wore "for comfort" (please), in an english saddle instead of the western saddles the other people chose "for comfort" (please!) and looked imperiously down at the slobbering masses who just WISHED they were up there, wearing shiny scarlet boots and a lofty expression, ramrod straight yet fluid on a roan-red skittish mare.
I was the last in the group, so I got all sneaky and let my horse fall behind now and then, just so I could trot to catch up and show off my posting skillz.
I still got it, yo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home