Ha.
This site: http://www.marryanamerican.ca/ suggests that I take this pledge.
"CANADIANS: TAKE THE PLEDGE
Now that George W. Bush has been declared the official winner of the November 2 election and shall become the President of the United States for four more years of idiocy, I the undersigned, a Canadian citizen, pledge to liberate, through the legal and binding act of marriage, a willing citizen of the United States of America, of a gender of my choosing, and with one or all of the following political leanings:
discouraged Democrat,
reformed Republican,
apolitical with limited world-domination tendencies.
In addition, I promise to help my new Yankee spouse to adapt to life in the great white north, keeping them safe from (gratuitous) invasion of privacy, and to provide him/her with a reasonable supply of Timbits."
The profiles are really funny. I've been living in ther states so long that I've begun to think I'm a freak. And then I take a look at my countrymen and realize that I'm just Canadian.
If anyone would like to apply, let me know, I'd marry an American for the good of the world.
When I'm done divorcing the first one, I mean.
Urg.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home